Your php code block is not properly formated.
You currently have this
<php? wp_head(); ?>
Notice the opening php tag
<php?, a correct php tag is
A less than symbol
< followed by a question mark
? followed by the word
So a proper php block would look like this
<?php // Your code here ?>
There are others you can check out in the official documentation, https://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.phptags.php
- How to load scripts/styles specific for a page
- TinyMCE custom stylesheets for different post types
- Child Theme Not Overriding Parent Theme
- Enqueue styles after a plugin
- Register and enqueue style.css custom theme
- Enqueue Style Only On Certain Pages Not Working
- different style sheet for just one page template
- Split Media Queries in different files!
- Some questions about how proper add 2 CSS file in a WordPress theme?
- Parent theme styles overriding child theme CSS [closed]
- I can’t add CSS with functions.php
- Theme JS is available but theme CSS isn’t
- Proper Way to Load stylesheet on Condition
- why can’t i add front.css to my frontpage.php
- get_template_directory_uri() links to child theme not parent
- Page Template Won’t Load Correct CSS File
- Advanced method to control cache of enqueued style/script
- How to reference different css (bootstrap) stylesheets for the header and body of a page?
- CSS style and app.js not loading
- Stylesheet does not load despite functions.php
- How do I dequeue a Stylesheet, stored in an ‘Assets’ folder?
- Child Theme not loading multiple stylesheets
- Should I use `get_stylesheet_uri()` or `get_template_directory_uri()` when calling my CSS Stylesheet?
- Add tags to the section via functions.php
- How to add stylesheets only to pages with specific shortcode?
- How do I create a new WP admin color scheme?
- Add attribute to link tag that’s generated through wp_register_style?
- is_front_page not working in functions.php
- Change meta tags programatically
- Remove “says” from comments
- I created a child theme and it doesn’t work for some of the css files
- Is it possible to be more page/post specific with admin_enqueue_script?
- Enqueue script o style only if a template part is loaded
- How to override enqueued styles using a child theme
- Trying to inject twitter metadata into using wp_head action in functions.php – get_the_excerpt() returns null
- If is multiple page templates
- How to target only the front page (not subsequent paginated pages) in theme/plugin?
- How do I edit wp_head and/or functions.php to remove rss-feed which isnt used and dont validate?
- Add class or ID to any WordPress function
- Enqueue scripts not working with if is page conditional tag in functions.php
- Why does the ‘wp_nav_menu’ function work only until a menu is created?
- Child Theme files – what is needed?
- How do I add Bootstrap and LESS to my migrated WordPress site?
- How to Display Frontend CSS for Administrator only
- Passing a variable via wp_head and then calling it on the page
- WordPress Menuing Question :focus
- Remove stylesheets from Campaign Monitor plugin
- enqueue styles for only mobile wp
- Remove adjacent_posts_rel_link under 3.2?
- responsive.css in the WordPress should be prioritized
- Change CSS for logged in users
- How to stop wordpress from injecting hard-coded style into image attachments with captions
- Is my code correct to enqueue CSS on a specific page?
- header_image() with CSS
- Auto Generated HTML source code formatting
- Not all CSS elements transferring via parent to child?
- Scripts not loading when using the wp_enqueue_scripts action
- Why does get_template_directory_uri() not include “www”, only for enqueued stylesheets?
- Display Something in the Header After All Styles are Loaded
- problem loading stylesheets to wp_head dynamically
- How can I pass a shortcode value to the head in wordpress functions.php
- Default Nav Highlight
- Custom styles in Tiny MCE with an external CSS file
- How to pass variables from one function to another or combine functions
- Getting out side of wp root folder from function.php using absolute path
- current_page_item is missing inside wp_nav_menu
- Function to echo (or display?) wordpress tags in the head section
- Load CSS before Theme CSS
- Add custom css file after plugin css with WordPress Child Theme functions.php
- Combine page types and Custom Taxonomy in a functions.php command
- Problem with displaying CSS Stylesheets – Am I adding them correctly in my wordpress child theme?
- Can’t load assets
- Hide author info in single posts by certain users
- Test CDN link from function.php or wp_enqueue_script/style?
- Remove clickable Link of WordPress Site Logo from Woocommerce Single Product page
- How to make the RTL.css the dominant css code?
- How do I make a custom “Read More Blogs” button for my blog page
- Setting Up Child Theme To Take Priority
- how to remove a tag in the_category function
- Reference multiple style sheets, clearing styles for permalink page, custom fields for css
- CSS disabled after getting rid of emoji
- How do I create a child theme from PowerMag theme
- How to add styles in existing function?
- Woocommerce – Switching Price for Category
- I need to ‘wp_dequeue_script’ and ‘styles’ and ADD a bunch of other css and js
- Correct way of Enqueue self hosted fonts in sass project
- Help with is_page() and calling css for specific pages in a Child Theme
- Child theme style.css didn’t work properly but the Customize Additional CSS did [closed]
- Why is style.css not loading through the functions.php
- custom COOKIE on custom page
- custom post with loading script per single post
- Preventing PHP Execution in Parent Theme
- Functions.php in child theme that loads CSS file breaks website
- Print all inline styles to head
- Syling Custom Fields echo’s from from functions.php
- using enqueue_script in a shortcode isn’t working
- How can I append and prepend something to all post hyperlinks without using ::before or ::after? PHP hook solution?
- Why don’t ‘wp_nav_menu’ CSS classes work until a menu is created?