Easiest way is to use
math.factorial (available in Python 2.6 and above):
import math math.factorial(1000)
If you want/have to write it yourself, you can use an iterative approach:
def factorial(n): fact = 1 for num in range(2, n + 1): fact *= num return fact
or a recursive approach:
def factorial(n): if n < 2: return 1 else: return n * factorial(n-1)
Note that the factorial function is only defined for positive integers so you should also check that
n >= 0 and that
isinstance(n, int). If it’s not, raise a
ValueError or a
math.factorial will take care of this for you.
- How do I copy a file in Python?
- Use Gif Logo For Loading Screen In Kivy
- How can I make a time delay in Python? [duplicate]
- Python – TypeError: ‘int’ object is not iterable
- How do I update\upgrade pip itself from inside my virtual environment?
- What does the “yield” keyword do?
- FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- ImportError: No module named requests
- Python: finding an element in a list [duplicate]
- Create a Pandas Dataframe by appending one row at a time
- Is it possible to break a long line to multiple lines in Python? [duplicate]
- What is the naming convention in Python for variable and function names?
- Convert bytes to a string
- Importing modules from parent folder
- Should I use np.absolute or np.abs?
- syntaxError: ‘continue’ not properly in loop
- How to get the ASCII value of a character
- How do I set the figure title and axes labels font size in Matplotlib?
- How to raise a numpy array to a power? (corresponding to repeated matrix multiplications, not elementwise)
- How to know the version of pip itself
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required (Unable to find vcvarsall.bat)
- How to import other Python files?
- Python TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
- How to activate virtualenv in Linux?
- Pinging servers in Python
- TypeError: object of type ‘int’ has no len() error assistance needed
- TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: ‘str’ and ‘str’
- append multiple values for one key in a dictionary [duplicate]
- Import error: No module name urllib2
- Convert a python dict to a string and back
- sys.argv meaning in script
- TypeError: Object of type ‘bytes’ is not JSON serializable
- Python add item to the tuple
- How to print a dictionary’s key?
- Selenium using Python – Geckodriver executable needs to be in PATH
- Spark RDD to DataFrame python
- index 1 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 1
- How can I time a code segment for testing performance with Pythons timeit?
- Python: tuple indices must be integers, not str when selecting from mysql table
- AttributeError: ‘list’ object has no attribute ‘replace’
- Countdown timer in Pygame
- Difference between writerow() and writerows() methods of Python csv module
- Most efficient way to reverse a numpy array
- Python return list from function
- Understanding NumPy’s einsum
- For loop and ‘numpy.float64’ object is not iterable error
- What are the causes of overflow encountered in double_scalars besides division by zero?
- Creating a dictionary from a csv file?
- How can I check for NaN values?
- Bad operand type for unary +: ‘str’
- How do I get the parent directory in Python?
- How to fix: “UnicodeDecodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t decode byte”
- How to read a text file into a list or an array with Python
- Map to List error: Series object not callable
- ctypes error: libdc1394 error: Failed to initialize libdc1394
- Python: cannot concatenate ‘str’ and ‘int’ objects error
- AttributeError: ‘Tensor’ object has no attribute ‘_keras_history’
- pip install -r requirements.txt [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘requirements.txt’
- Zsh: Conda/Pip installs command not found
- Find the nth occurrence of substring in a string
- How to convert ‘binary string’ to normal string in Python3?
- What is the meaning of curly braces?
- Copy a list of list by value and not reference
- How do I print bold text in Python?
- python3 TypeError: ‘function’ object is not iterable
- pip connection failure: cannot fetch index base URL http://pypi.python.org/simple/
- Moving average or running mean
- Find which version of package is installed with pip
- What do the python file extensions, .pyc .pyd .pyo stand for?
- NaN loss when training regression network
- Building multi-regression model throws error: `Pandas data cast to numpy dtype of object. Check input data with np.asarray(data).`
- TypeError: ‘set’ object does not support indexing
- Python 3.6 No module named pip
- Difference between import tkinter as tk and from tkinter import
- Split function add: \xef\xbb\xbf…\n to my list
- ImportError in importing from sklearn: cannot import name check_build
- Root mean square of a function in python
- Installing opencv on Windows 10 with python 3.6 and anaconda 3.6
- H14 error in heroku – “no web processes running”
- Importing Pandas gives error AttributeError: module ‘pandas’ has no attribute ‘core’ in iPython Notebook
- What does this Django regular expression mean? `?P`
- Strange error about invalid syntax
- NameError: name ‘python’ is not defined
- What is an easy way to implement fprintf in python?
- What is the recommended way to use Vim folding for Python code
- Plotting a python dict in order of key values
- How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- How to check if a user is logged in (how to properly use user.is_authenticated)?
- Can I remove script tags with BeautifulSoup?
- What is a clean, Pythonic way to have multiple constructors in Python?
- Python ‘while’ with two conditions: “and” or “or”
- How to pass a list by reference?
- Python Quicksort Runtime Error: Maximum Recursion Depth Exceeded in cmp
- “for loop” with two variables?
- Python webbrowser.open() to open Chrome browser
- Flatten nested dictionaries, compressing keys
- Python 2.7 mixing iteration and read methods would lose data
- i want to run python script in wordpress