The wording of the error message corresponds to what you get from Google Chrome when you run
JSON.parse('<...'). I know you said the server is setting
Content-Type:application/json, but I am led to believe the response body is actually HTML.
Feed.js:94 undefined "parsererror" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"
with the line
console.error(this.props.url, status, err.toString())underlined.
err was actually thrown within
jQuery, and passed to you as a variable
err. The reason that line is underlined is simply because that is where you are logging it.
I would suggest that you add to your logging. Looking at the actual
xhr (XMLHttpRequest) properties to learn more about the response. Try adding
console.warn(xhr.responseText) and you will most likely see the HTML that is being received.
- What is the difference between React Native and React?
- “SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘props’ of null
- React Js: Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- react router v^4.0.0 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘location’ of undefined
- Generate unique random numbers between 1 and 100
- Sorting an array of objects by property values
- How to re-enable right click so that I can inspect HTML elements in Chrome?
- Random gradient background color
- How does Access-Control-Allow-Origin header work?
- Invariant Violation: Objects are not valid as a React child
- What is Virtual DOM?
- How to use Redirect in the new react-router-dom of Reactjs
- TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON in nodejs
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
- Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0 (but only sometimes)
- SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
- What is the convention in JSON for empty vs. null?
- how to render a react component using ReactDOM Render
- Parse Error: Adjacent JSX elements must be wrapped in an enclosing tag
- ‘react-scripts’ is not recognized as an internal or external command
- After $npm install, Getting Error: Cannot find module ‘../lib/utils/unsupported.js’
- Nested JSON objects – do I have to use arrays for everything?
- React Native: this.setState is not a function
- React: trigger onChange if input value is changing by state?
- You should not use Route or withRouter() outside a Router when using react-router 4 and styled-component in react
- React-Router only one child
- What does the className attribute mean in JSX?
- What is prevState in ReactJS? [duplicate]
- React with ES7: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘state’ of undefined
- React – TypeError: Cannot read property ‘props’ of undefined
- What is the difference between state and props in React?
- jQuery AJAX cross domain
- OnChange event using React JS for drop down
- ESLint Parsing error: Unexpected token
- React Context vs React Redux, when should I use each one?
- Setting onSubmit in React.js
- ReactJS: setTimeout() not working?
- React Uncaught Error: Target container is not a DOM element [duplicate]
- React Error: Target Container is not a DOM Element
- Fetching JSON returns error Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 and status code 304: Not Modified
- How to implement authenticated routes in React Router 4?
- Uncaught TypeError: data.push is not a function
- setInterval in a React app
- Cannot read property ‘bind’ of undefined. React.js
- How do you Hover in ReactJS? – onMouseLeave not registered during fast hover over
- ReactJS: setTimeout() not working?
- What does “export default” do in JSX?
- How do you put an image file in a json object?
- Warning: findDOMNode is deprecated in StrictMode. findDOMNode was passed an instance of Transition which is inside StrictMode
- Pass react component as props
- Objects are not valid as a React child. If you meant to render a collection of children, use an array instead
- Cannot read property ‘getHostNode’ of null
- how to use react require syntax?
- SyntaxError: Unexpected token C in JSON at position 0 – Ionic 2 Http GET request
- e.target.value on an input field ReactJs, how does it work?
- Uncaught Invariant Violation: Rendered more hooks than during the previous render
- How to display raw JSON data on a HTML page
- command not found: jest
- Convert array to JSON
- How to allow CORS in react.js?
- How to add a button dynamically using jquery
- Using setTimeout on promise chain
- Complex JSON nesting of objects and arrays
- How to disable button in React.js
- Write / add data in JSON file using Node.js
- where is create-react-app webpack config and files?
- Getting “Cannot call a class as a function” in my React Project
- What are the differences between JSON and JSONP?
- Binance Long Short Ratio Chart In WordPress
- WP Rest API – How to get featured image
- How to Use JSON With AJAX?
- How to include a JSON file on my page?
- Why WordPress not using JSON_UNESCAPED_UNICODE by default?
- WordPress Shortcode / Only works in classic editor, gutenberg error / invalid json response
- how to use nimble-API and Display data?
- Remove escape characters from JSON string pulled from a database
- Images names not inserting in WordPress Database from Dynamic Add / Remove fields
- I would like to retrive JSON value and display it in wordpress page or widget
- How to avoid appending “null” in Ajax?
- Why wp_ajax hooks doesn’t work?
- Pass a PHP variable (loop-audio.php) to jQuery function (js/script.js)
- JSON Object Value Show Undefine